Will you be among the top graduates of 2019, and are you targeting a job within consulting? Can you combine an entrepreneurial spirit with a constant desire to challenge yourself in a global company? Then you are who we are looking for to join our team.
Maersk is undergoing one of the largest transformations in the company’s history. As the leading strategy team for a company of over 80,000 people, Maersk Management Consulting (MMC) is at the forefront of directing initiatives to facilitate growth and change in the world’s top shipping company.
What We Offer The consulting experience while building a strong platform for a future career at A.P Moller-Maersk
- A fast-paced and dynamic environment with a distinct respect for the individual
- An international team with like-minded young top talents
- Client facing projects in an international work environment
- Working with intelligent and talented colleagues across a global Fortune 500 company
- A unique opportunity for personal and professional development through a high degree of ownership of projects The position will be based in Copenhagen or Singapore, but travel activity is to be expected.
Your Responsibilities As a consultant, you will take an active role in running projects and programmes across the Group. You will be exposed to senior level stakeholders across the world, focusing on improving operations and defining future strategies.
- Drive work streams independently
- Ensure sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges
- Solve problems in a structured and analytical manner
- Communicate insights and results to senior decision makers
Who We’re Looking For We are looking for true top performers with a proven track record from a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Outstanding academic performance – top 10% in class
- Strategic mindset and an ability to create seamless solutions to challenging goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across functions and disciplines and engage with senior management
- Strong independent drive to achieve success in your work
- Aptitude for leadership and inspiring others to excel
Recruitment for this position is ongoing, and candidates are reviewed in application order. Please indicate your preferred office location (Copenhagen or Singapore) in your application.
About Maersk Management Consulting Maersk Management Consulting (MMC) is the management consultancy of A.P. Moller Maersk with offices in Copenhagen and Singapore. Our mission is to generate substantial and lasting improvements for A.P. Moller – Maersk and to attract and develop exceptional people. Like A.P. Moller – Maersk, we have global coverage and our team of 35 consultants have worked on projects in 50+ countries since our establishment in 2012.
|Job Category||Management Consulting|