Right now, we are looking for more dedicated students to join us as Junior Consultants in Copenhagen.
You will become part of an ingenious and energetic community that performs versatile tasks and adds considerable value to our civilization. Through a combination of client projects, internal work and an extensive internal training program, we make sure that you constantly evolve and develop professionally as well as personally. Moreover, you can expect:
- a steep learning curve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- client and project exposure
- a potential career path after your studies
- hands-on management consulting experience
- development of your analytical toolbox
- a fun and engaging workplace
- a ~20 hour work week.
You are a third-year B.Sc. student in business, engineering or science – or perhaps a completely different subject. We would also like you to:
- be among the best in your class and passionately curious about management consulting
- possess excellent problem-solving skills
- have a high level of drive and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
If these aspects resonate with you, go ahead and apply no later than October 24, 2019. Selected candidates will be invited to a full recruitment day on November 29, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Susanna Hassby.
|Job Category||Management Consulting|