This general assembly is an invitation for all CEFA members whom are interested in the current status and future development of CEFA.
Agenda for the General Assembly:
2. Report from the Board:
a. The Board reports the activity of the year that has passed.
b. The Board makes a financial report of how the funds of CEFA have been used during the year that has passed.
c. Presentation of nominated new Board members.
3. Election of new Board members.
4. Passing over responsibilities from the old to the new Board.
5. Discussion and establishment of what the goals of CEFA should be the coming year.
6. Voting on the amendment of the statutes.
7. Other questions that concern the Board.
Date: October 24th